- You Are Here » Uncategorized » GHBIC Chooses 12 Groups for Donations
Each month GHBIC donates $100 to a local organization in need. We encourage others to donate to these organizations throughout the coming month, as well.
- October 2017: Beach Cities Interfaith Services bcis-hb.org
- November 2017: Robyne’s Nest robynesnest.org
- December 2017: Pathways to Independence pathwaystoindependence.org
- January 2018: Coast to Coast coasttocoastfoundation.org
- February 2018: Surf City Methodist SurfCityChurch.org
- March 2018: Assistance League assistanceleague.org/huntington-beach
- April: Project Self-Sufficiency www.pssfoundation.org
- May: HB coordinating council https://hbcoordinatingcouncil.org
- June: Habitat for Humanity www.habitat.org
- July: Alzheimer’s Family Center https://afscenter.org
- August: LDS Missionaries lds.org
- September: Boys & Girls club http://www.bgchv.com
Currently, GHBIC is recognizing Alzheimer’s Family Center as the 10th recipient of a $100 donation check and we encourage others to donate to this organization throughout the coming month. Learn more about Alzheimer’s Family Center at https://afscenter.org/ and make donations here.